RESTAURANT & RACING
GREAT NIGHTS OUT ARE BACK!
Planning a Night at the Dogs? You’re in for a treat – there’s nothing quite like the buzz of greyhound racing.
Grab your friends, family or co-workers and enjoy a night to remember at the dogs at Tralee's Kingdom Greyhound Stadium.
If it’s your first time going greyhound racing, here are just a few things you can expect from one of the best nights out in Ireland:
- An atmosphere and a buzz unlike any of your typical nights out. The excitement & the speed of Greyhound Racing builds the anticipation and adds to the fun.
- Great food – with restaurants offering quality dining options we promise you’ll be surprised at just how great the food is.
- A fun night out for all ages, whether you’re new to the sport or a seasoned racegoer.
- Excellent value – adult admission is just €10 and we've a host of restaurant and group packages available at prices that won't leave you fearing the bank balance.
- The chance to be a winner!
Please follow us on Kingdom Greyhound Stadium social media channels for all the latest updates; FB, Instagram, Twitter.
Tuesday First Race: 6.53 pm approx. | Open: 6pm
Friday First Race : 7.46 pm approx. | Open : 6:30 pm
Saturday First Race: 7.46 pm approx. | Open: 6.30pm
Brewery Road, Oakview, Tralee, Co. Kerry V92 X763