Plan Your Party Now!
Fáilte go Staid Rásaí na gCon, Droichead Nua. GREAT NIGHTS OUT ARE BACK!
Planning a Night at the Dogs? You’re in for a treat – there’s nothing quite like the buzz of greyhound racing.
Grab your friends, family or co-workers and enjoy a night to remember at the dogs at Newbridge Greyhound Stadium.
If it’s your first time going greyhound racing, here are just a few things you can expect from one of the best nights out in Ireland:
- An atmosphere and a buzz unlike any of your typical nights out. The excitement & the speed of Greyhound Racing builds the anticipation and adds to the fun.
- Great food – with restaurants offering quality dining options we promise you’ll be surprised at just how great the food is.
- A fun night out for all ages, whether you’re new to the sport or a seasoned racegoer.
- Excellent value – adult admission is just €10 and we've a host of restaurant and group packages available at prices that won't leave you fearing the bank balance.
- The chance to be a winner!
We have missed you all and want stay connected as we prepare to open our doors once again. Please follow us on Newbrudge GS social media channels for all the latest updates about our re-opening plans; FB, Instagram, Twitter.
Racing every Friday night. Rásaí ar siúl gach Aoine.
Gate Open : 7:00 pm
First Race: 8:00pm approx.
Cornelscourt, Newbridge, Co. Kildare W12 FV06